If you’re new to open water swimming or triathlon, the Agile Wetsuit is the companion you need to keep your body warm, comfortable and supported through the beginnings of your open water journey.
Featuring a combination of two, three and four millimetre buoyancy panels, the Agile allows your body to remain streamlined in the water, therefore reducing fatigue and enabling you to improve your technique and speed. Combined with a high-stretch shoulder panel for increased flexibility, the Agile further improves form by reducing drag significantly and increasing your potential reach with every arm pull.
In addition, the Agile also provides several features not offered by other entry-level wetsuits on the market at this price point. These include:
- No flatlock stitching. The seams are fully glued and blind stitched to ensure complete waterproofing, flexibility and no internal discomfort.
- No nylon neoprene panels. The Agile is made from a mixture of Speedflo and Smoothskin coatings to ensure water does not permeate the suit, increase its weight and cause drag.
- Performance focus. Like all Zone3 products, even though the materials and thickness can’t compare with the likes of our higher models, the Agile is designed for speed and comfort.
- 2mm Flex-Fit shoulder panels improve range of motion allowing you to conserve energy and reduce fatigue.
- 2mm, 3mm and 4mm panels provide a well-balanced profile to get the most out of your swim.
- Core support buoyancy panels on the upper legs help to keep the legs towards the surface of the water and therefore significantly reducing drag and save energy.
- High Visibility panels to help stand-out when in the water
- 100% Speedflo and Smoothskin coating for waterproofing and minimal drag.
- Fully glued and blind stitched for increased comfort and warmth.
- New Talon Resistant coating applied to the front leg to help improve durability and reduce accidental fingernail tears.
- Slimline Pro Speed Cuffs offer superior removal speed.
- YKK Zipper on the back of the suit with a cord attached for ease of use
- Eco-Friendly Neoprene derived from limestone and scrap rubber tires reduces energy consumption and CO2 emissions by 200g per suit. The majority of neoprene production waste is recycled back into the suits, helping to minimise landfill waste and help protect the environment we train in.