Year: 2022Model: AC0057-B9Colour: Grey
Thermospan insulates core body panels the Code Zero top can be worn alone or to form part of a layering system. Titanium 2-lined thermal neoprene reflects the heat back in keeping you warm whilst out on the water. This top really is a versatile garment in both warm and cold water conditions, being windproof and water-resistant as well as providing 50+ UVA and UVB protection. A great edition to all watersports enthusiasts kit. Featuring new colourway and graphics.
- FLATLOCK: seam construction
- FX:LITE: silky smooth, hydrophobic ( i.e. doesn’t hold H2O ) material.
- Providing a full body windbreaker in the water. 15% lighter than X-FLEX neoprene
- FX:LITE-THERMAL: ultimate insulation & warmth
- TITANIUM 2: reflects heat back in
- Windproof and Waterproof
- 50+ UVA and UVB protection
- TECH-NECK: single layer glide-skin neck seal
- GLIDE SKIN: hem seal
$9.95 or FREE when you spend $100.
- Delivered in approx 3-5 business days.
- Orders dispatched direct from our Sydney warehouse, backed up by our UK warehouse.
- Delivery in partnership with Australia Post and a range of specialist first-tier carriers.
Orders placed on Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays are normally dispatched the next business day.
Adverse weather conditions may cause unforeseen delays.
Tracking may not be available on selected orders.
Returns & Warranty
Items can be returned to us within 60 days of purchase in a clean, undamaged, unused and
resaleable condition (including original packaging).
Every product sold on watersportsoutlet.com.au comes with a 12-month manufacturer warranty unless otherwise stated.
For more details or to initiate a return, visit our returns page.