Year: 2022Model: WW5478cColour: Black/Very Berry
Featuring innovative technology to provide maximum bouyancy in the water and ultimate flexibility on the land, the SwimRun: Pro Wetsuit, will ensure you can power to the finish line.
- ULTIMATE FLEXIBILITY - Premium Japanese Yamamoto 1.5mm shoulder and underarm neoprene ensure you get most out of your strokes in water whilst flexible hip and pelvis panels allow you to run freely
- REDUCED WATER RESISTANCE - Super Composite Skin (SCS) hydrodynamic coating reduces surface drag for more speed
- MAXIMUM BOUYANCY - Premium Japanese Yamamoto neoprene is as thick as 8mm in upper legs to ensure you have the bouyancy to carry what you need and maintain a horizontal swimming position without sinky legs
- IMPROVED ROTATION - Rollbar technology ensures less bouyancy on perimeter of wetsuit, allowing snappier side-to-side rotation and eliminating dead spots in your freestyle
- COMFORT & SUPPORT - Front zip provides increased ventilation without having to remove during run whilst the often-overlooked internal liner is engineered for 520% stretch to ensure comfort and low absorption
- ESSENTIAL STORAGE - Internal front and zipped rear pocket provides adequate storage for your race-day essentials whilst a front whistle pocket ensures safety
- SCS hydrodynamic coating
- Full body premium Japanese Yamamoto bouyant and flexible neoprene
- Front full body zipper
- Hyperflex 1.5mm shoulder and underarm panels
- Rollbar technology
- Flexible hip and pelvis panels
- 8mm upper leg bouyancy inserts
- Abrasion resistant rear double-sided nylon panel
- Large front and rear pockets
- Whistle for safety
- 520% internal stretch lining
- Neoprene thickness:
- Chest - 4mm
- Back - 2mm
- Arms - 1.5mm
- Upper legs - 8mm (2mm back)
FREE when you spend $100.
- Delivered in approx 3-5 business days.
- Orders dispatched direct from our Sydney warehouse, backed up by our UK warehouse.
- Delivery in partnership with Australia Post and a range of specialist first-tier carriers.
Orders placed on Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays are normally dispatched the next business day.
Adverse weather conditions may cause unforeseen delays.
Tracking may not be available on selected orders.
Returns & Warranty
We offer a 60 day, easy return policy for unwanted items. We ask that all items are returned to us in a clean, unused and resalable condition, in the original outer and product packaging.
On the rare occasion you have experienced an issue with the items received, or you have not received your order within 3 weeks of receiving your dispatch confirmation please do†contact our dedicated customer service team†and we will be happy to assist you.
Every product sold on watersportsoutlet.com.au comes with a 12-month manufacturer warranty unless otherwise stated.
For more details or to generate a return, visit our returns page.